Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easy come, easy go

She should be landing soon. Learning to walk on Asian soil. Not for a week but a year.

You know me and the bag thing....


These are full of calendars and markers and deflated soccer balls, games and gifts. All for 11 children on the other side of the world.


We had to walk over and say goodbye to her. 
We've watched her come and go across the street for 9 years.


Couldn't help but notice this on the car. Pretty good motto. 
It's what it's all about. 


Sara and her family about to leave for the airport.


I don't think I've ever seen Sara happier. The year will no doubt hold many challenges and HIS grace will be enough for every challenge but she's right where she is designed to be..



And so am I, regardless of what little lies I give thinking time to, God has me right where he wants me,  totebags and all. When it's time to do something different he'll inform me. Until then I'll keep trusting his plan and being a missionary right here praying for my friend on the other side of the world.

Follow Sara at http://reachnepal.wordpress.com/

Do your self a favor and read this asap...


Good stuff. Have I said that I LOVE a good true story?

No comments: